A few openings remain for Osher Lifelong Learning Institute’s nationally renowned “Creative Retirement Exploration Weekend” workshop.
UNC Asheville students will present more than 280 research projects at the university's Spring Undergraduate Research and Community Engagement Symposium, 8 a.m.-5 p.m. Wednesday, April 23.
UNC Asheville's Department of Art will hold its annual Spring Ceramic and Art Sale from 4–7 p.m. Friday, April 25, and 10 a.m.–2 p.m. Saturday, April 26, in the S. Tucker Cooke Gallery, located on the ground floor of Owen Hall.
Submit your announcement about UNC Asheville events, people and programs here. Announcements will be reviewed and posted by date received. Read more about Announcement guidelines
- Lavender Graduation UNC Asheville Alliance & Multicultural Student Programs invite all faculty, staff, students and... Posted:
- Día del Niño / Day of the Child Festival April 27 UNC Asheville students are participating in the Día del Niño / Day of the Child Festival, the... Posted:
- Ameena Batada Receives UNC Asheville Community Connectors Award Ameena Batada, assistant professor of health and wellness, has been named a recipient of UNC... Posted:
- Tommy Hays to Appear on Public TV's "Bookwatch" This Week Tommy Hays will discuss his novel, What I Came to Tell You, on UNC-TV's North Carolina... Posted:
- UhaulCarShare Hourly Rental Program Coming to UNC Asheville You’ll notice two new cars parked on campus in the coming months – directly in front of Brown Hall... Posted:
- Brown Hall Parking Deck Closing Renovation work on Brown Hall will begin Wednesday, April 9. The Brown Hall parking deck will be... Posted: